Faith@Home supports families and empowers Dad and Mom to help shape their children's faith at home. Valley Kids is pleased to offer age-specific interactive classes to equip parents and their children for spiritual growth. Faith@Home classes are intended to lay spiritual foundations for children as they grow and mature in their faith. Valley Kids supports the role of parents in building their children's faith and strongly encourages parents to participate by attending these Faith@Home classes with their children. Classes are generally taught during the Sunday School hour. It is our desire to see families firmly established in God's wisdom as parents and children move together through these formative years.
- Baptism - Identifying with Christ: If a child is interested in being baptized, parents attend this class and receive a special workbook to study with their child to help them decide if they are ready to be baptized.
- Communion - Remembering Jesus' death: If a child is interested in taking communion, parents attend this classes and receive a special workbook to study with their child to help them understand this special celebration.
- Leaving a Spiritual Legacy: Parents learn how to begin building their child's spiritual foundation, discover how to establish their home as the primary place where faith is nurtured, and learn how Valley Kids can be their family's partner.
- The Lord Bless You! Helps parents to establish the spiritual discipline of blessing their child daily using God's Word.
- Talking with God: Helps parents to establish the spiritual discipline of praying with and for their child.
- Family Devotions: Helps parents to establish the spiritual discipline of a devotional time with their child.
- Did God Make Dinosaurs? Parents and their child learn about creation and leave with resources to help them continue to learn the Biblical truth about how the world began.
- Leading Your Child to Christ: Helps parents learn how to explain the Gospel to their child and lead them to faith in Jesus.
- Worship? What's That: Parents and their child learn what worship is and the important role is plays in the Christian life.
- The B-I-B-L-E: Second-graders receive a Bible from Valley Kids. This class helps parents and their child discover how the Bible came to be and how to faithfully read and use God's Word.
- God and My Money: Parents and their child discover how to honor God with their money and manage it in a Godly way.
- Here is the Church: Parents and their child discover what the church is, its history and purpose, and how they fit into their own church - Valley Free!
- In His Majesty's Secret Service: Parents and their child discover how Jesus modeled generosity and service and how they can serve others with their time, talent, and resources.