Every Wednesday night from 7:00-8:15pm (new time)
This year, we are making it so that each Wednesday night is either a Large Group night or a Small Group night. We will alternate between the two from week to week.
- On Large Group nights, students can come and engage in group games, a large group teaching, and worship together.
- On Small Group nights, students will go to their group's space and engage in icebreakers, small group Bible study and discussion, and prayer.
- September 16th - Kickoff Event (Large Group)
- September 23rd - Large Group Night
- September 30th - Small Group Night
Beyond September, every 1st and 3rd Wednesday will be Large Group and every 2nd and 4th Wednesday will be Small Group.
We will continue to abide by local guidance on how to best gather together during a pandemic.
Here are some of the basic precautions we are asking you to take:
- Wear a face covering while indoors.
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing from non-household members.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Stay home if you're sick.
What we're doing:
- Training leaders to encourage best practices among students.
- Cleaning and sanitizing our space frequently.
- Eliminating as many touch points as possible.
- Planning games and activities that are fun, but follow along safety guidelines.